02 Apr How to get rid of papilloma: TOP-5 effective methods
75% of the world’s population has faced papillomas. These neoplasms are a mild form of skin tumor. They are very superficial and don’t penetrate deep into the skin, let alone to the bones. Warts are often caused by the virus that affects people with low immunity. The virus can penetrate the skin through the slightest cut or wound.
Warts are contagious. Therefore, if you have this neoplasm on your foot, don’t touch it with your hand. The virus can “jump” on your hand even through a small crack on the cuticle. The surest way to get rid of warts is to see a doctor, have an examination, and receive appropriate treatment. Unfortunately, sometimes skin cancer may look like a wart. The person treats it for months and then ends up in the cancer center. Therefore, it is very important to consult a doctor and at least make sure that this papilloma is not life-threatening.
But the choice of treatment is up to the patient. You can be offered to freeze/remove a wart, or even leave it alone. After all, according to statistics, more than 50% of warts go away on their own within 1-2 years. This happens especially often in small children. However, there are famous methods of dealing with papillomas, and all of them are effective. But depending on individual characteristics, they may not help everyone.
- Castor oil. Gently apply 1 drop of this product to the wart twice a day. After that, the treated area should be tightly bandaged with a sterile dressing. Some American dermatologists recommend to mix castor oil with baking soda in the ratio 1: 1 and treat the wart twice a day. If you do all these procedures every day for 2 months, papilloma must disappear.
- Vitamin А. At the pharmacy, you can buy a liquid vitamin A at a dosage of 25.000 IU, or capsules that must be opened before use. Rub this vitamin into the wart once a day at the same time. A wart must disappear within 2-4 months. You can reach the same effect by taking vitamin С or pure aloe juice.
- Banana peel. This is an unexpected but quite effective remedy in case of regular use. Cut the peel in a small piece, paste its inner side to the wart with a patch and leave it overnight. In the morning, take off the patch, and put a band on the affected spot again. The duration of treatment is 1-2 months.
- Salicylic acid ointment (at least 60%). This pharmacy product is very effective for fighting papillomas. To improve the penetration of the ointment, you need to steam the place of growth before using it. If the wart is located on your hand, you can take a bath with warm water for 10-15 minutes. After that, treat the wart with a small amount of ointment and put a bandage on it. Such a procedure should be made once a day. After 2-4 weeks, the wart must disappear.
- Vitamin C. This is a universal treatment for many diseases, including skin growth. Shred the pill of concentrated vitamin C (500 mg), mix it with a small amount of boiled room-temperature water to get a thick ointment. Gently apply a small amount of ointment only on the wart and fix the lotion with bandage or band-aid. Vitamin C is acid, which must not contact with healthy skin, otherwise, it can cause severe irritation.